Friday, September 4, 2015

Change Is Coming, Drink To That!

If I had a chance to go back and make the younger me aware of what's it's going to be like growing up, I would probably advise myself not to do that. Because there's a chance that I'll definitely scare the shit out the younger me. 

Life, as we know, is scary. It is short, but it sure seems a lot longer now that I've come to that stage of life where you're stuck in between contemplating life, situations. Yeah! College is over. There's a huge decision we need to make because I supposed, I'm not the kind of person who had it all planned out, at least I thought I had. 

You're now the center of attention. Prepare yourself from the incoming questions like; So, What now? What do you want to do? Or study or College decisions. And if you say, "I think I wanna take a break". You just can't escape that look on your parents or relatives faces 'Crazy Eye' look, where they will not blink for over an hour. And also, that awkward silence rave, that is going to be extremely weird. Reactions can be different but no matter what, I think it's okay to not have answers for every question the life throws at you along the way. 

I feel the decisions that you will take  at this point of time is the decision that will either make you or break you. But Hey! I'm no expert, I can be totally wrong. I guess, what I'm trying say is, that if you wanna take a break and have no decision to play at the moment, it is totally okay. As for me, I'm still contemplating the options, college or job. 

Applying for a job is actually quite tough if you're anything like me. Prior experience? Too little too less, I shouldn't be laughing at myself but I believe I'll make it, maybe not right away but One day. 
So, until then let's raise our glasses to many rejections that will be thrown into our faces or no response(which is the worst, I can't decide). 

Here's to Life, it'll suck but I'm Ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment